The main objectives of Co-op360 are to maintain members of the organizations, different area wise branches of the organization,connecting and conducting real time transaction among the branches and head office, managing Share, Savings, loans disbursement, loan installments, loan recovery, accounting transactions and reporting. This system will allow the organizations to automate all their operations of loan management and accounting management.
Rationale to choose us
- A complete web-based MIS, AIS solution for Cooperative Institutions
- Cooperative Ministry compliance solution
- Rich management statistical dashboard
- Database independent solution
- Centralized operation facility
- Can work in low bandwidth – suitable for remote users using GP/Banglalink/Teletalk/Robi connections
- High data security and availability with world-class data center with DR site.
Expertise in Cooperative sector and transfer business knowledge to innovative technology is our strength. Co-op360 team consists of strong business analysis team who run research and development phase continuously to come up with technical solutions. Adaptability to new innovative technology by our technical team keeps Co-op360 focused among other solutions in market.
- Co-op 360 addresses all business and operational requirements for the organization starts from branch/group opening through beneficiary profile/loan/share/savings management till integrated back office financial accounting reports.
- Improvement in credit rating methodology, real-time tracking of delays & defaults in repayments, advance analysis of loan portfolio has enhanced profitability and lowered risks
- A centralized solution ensures a command & control structure which in turn enforces standardized processes and guidelines
- Multiple connectivity options for accessing the central server ensures that transactions are updated in real-time and enterprise view is current.
- 100+ parameterized reports for MIS, Regulatory and Donor Reporting
To subscribe for our solution please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org